Monday, October 6, 2014

Introduction

The idea of a blog related to my work has been in the back of my mind for quite some time. 

Then somewhere else in my mind I get these thoughts:
  • What am I going to write about?
  • Do I have something to share that has not already been blogged about by someone else?
  • How do I differentiate myself from the rest of the pack?
  • and many more
As illustrated above I prefer to work in bullets and pictures rather than paragraphs when I write. 

So how can I make this blog work in my preferred style of conveying an idea...

I prefer to read blogs that show how to solve a problem or illustrate a unique approach to technical challenge.  So most of my posts will focus on providing an illustrated step by step approach to solving a problem or technical challenge.

My posts will center around the Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite (BIFS) and the supporting software.

I look forward to any feedback related to my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment