The Bear Token that gets generated for the Confidential Application that we created in Part 1: Create Confidential Application (IDCS) has a time out setting of 100 seconds. This is fine for some simple actions but when working with Snapshots the sessions need to be open for a couple minutes.
- Click hamburger stack upper left corner
- Click Oracle Cloud Services
- Click on Oracle Analytics instance ANALYTICSINST_<my_OAC_instance_ID>
- Go to Configuration tab
- Open Resources section
- Change Access Token Expiration to 600 (10 minutes)
- Click Save and acknowledge the change